Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Monster fun!



Good morning, this is my DT card for our new challenge at Fab 'n 'Funky, it's a JFF week..no sponsors and no prizes, which is great fun for the team because we can choose which stamps we use! I do enjoy working with sponsor images but it is nice to use my own stamps!  The theme this week is 'babies, children or men', hmmm some might say there's not a lot of difference between them! 
I used a Woodware stamp set, coloured my little monsters, glossied up their eyes and and fussy cut them, the Happy Birthday channel die is from Poppy stamps. A quick and easy card which I think would appeal to a little lad. 
Thanks for calling by, hope you choose to play along.
Chris
x

Challenges entered:

11 comments:

Babs said...

Morning Chris, what a fabulous bright and happy card, cute little characters that look full of Mischief which little boy would not love this wonderful card.
Hugs Babs x

Jo said...

Fab & fun.....can think of a few big lads who would love this card too! x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Chris, super cute little monsters...Thanks for a great challenge and yes lovely to be able to use our own stamps sometimes.
Hugs
Wendy xx

chrissy xx said...

What a super cute card to see on this 'drab' day Chris.
FABulous colours and I've got to agree with your comments lol.
Chrissyxx

Pat K said...

Oh yes this is fun, fun, fun. Great card Chris..perfect for a little one, so bright a cheery. Thanks for a great challenge. xx

Lisa said...

This makes me smile!! Those monsters are too cute!! I love the colors!! What a fun card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pat said...

What a great card Chris, lovely colours and a super fun image.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

These guys made me smile..fun and cute card Chris..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Quite a difference to the card I commented on earlier, these super images shout out for bold and bright colours and it suits them very, very well. Another brilliant creation.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love your monsters Chris! What a fun take on your theme this week. I thought the same about the theme too, so that made me laugh out loud! My man certainly is just a big kid! LOL. Love the bright funky colours of your card this week hun. Thanks for a fab challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Judith said...

I love this Chris - this is a great card for kids - always raises a smile : ) i've got a similar stamp that i've used often for kids cards. Thanks for a great challenge this week hugs judith xx