Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Two Snowmen

Good morning...well Christmas is almost upon us, in two weeks time it'll all be over and we'll be finishing up the leftovers :)) Hope everyone is enjoying the preparations and not getting too busy and rushed to enjoy it! After all it's a holiday and a celebration.
It's our last challenge of the year at Creative Moments, with an optional Christmas theme. Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo.  I used one of their cute images to make this card, 'Two Snowmen' available here. Bugaboo images are great for creating quick cards, they need minimal colouring and always look great! I kept the design very simple, matting and layering the image and papers, just adding a bow and brad and a stamped sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today...hope you find the time to join us...just click here for the challenge blog.
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
cardsundmore #199
pinspirational #205
glitternsparkle #269
sparkleschristmas  #83
cardz4galz. #62

14 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card......I do love a snowman....or two lol! x

Donna Ellis said...

so so SOOOOO cute! I can just hear the special chatter between these two as they enjoy their day together. It's a wonderful creation, Chris! hugs, de

Diana said...

Thank you for your awsome DT work as usual!
X
Diana
DT member at Creative Moments
Merry Creepmas!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the image!! The snowmen are too cute!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

I really wish we could have Bugaboo as a sponsor. Another super image and a lovely design.
When I do my cards for the customers of my x-workplace I always use snowmen because they need very little colouring.

Kath x

Rika said...

Cute card, great colouring.

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card - thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Oh my! What a super sweet set of snowmen :) I love how you added so much movement and dimension to them with the layering and matting. The bow and brad are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cardz 4 Galz!
-Chris
Member of the Cardz 4 Galz Design Team

Carole J said...

Such a wonderful festive card! I love the image and the pretty design of your card.
Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #205. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
Carole x DT

Tammy said...

This is adorable Chris! I love that sweet image and your gorgeous bow! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Manuela said...

You've created such a lovely christmas card! The snowmen are really cute :) Thanks for playing with us at Cards und More!

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowman/men" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Wendy R. said...

Snow cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx

sanpiseth40 said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post.
Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
หนังดราม่า