Followers

Saturday 4 March 2017

No Design Paper at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning...hooray, it's Saturday, and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This week we challenge you to create something without using any design paper. You can make your own of course, using stamps stencils etc...but no 'bought' or downloaded papers please! So plenty of scope to get creative, as long as you include some stamping you can make whatever you like! I recently bought a set of tiny Cardio stamps, these are so dainty and pretty so this seemed like the ideal time to try them out. I swiped some green distress ink across a piece of white cardstock, then with a bit of masking here and there I randomly stamped the pansies and leaves using various colours of distress inks. I attached a narrow band of ribbon and then a smaller square of the same white cardstock embossed and with a die cut aperture. The butterflies are part of the same stamp set, one is stamped directly into the aperture, the other onto a spare piece of card and fussy cut . Sentiment stamp a magazine freebie.
We'd love to see what you make of this challenge, so please just click   here to check out the fabulous work of my fabulous teamies ..then get creating!
Thanks for visiting.... I'll be back later with another card!
Chris
x

Challenges;
open-mindedcraftingfun -  #14 flowering in february
alohafriday #89 flowers
craftygalscorner #112 add ribbon
craftrocketchallenges. #34 no patterned paper


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Chris, this is my kind of card, love it, love your stamping and colours and whole design complete with the circle die. I hope to get time to play for this one...
BTW forgot to mention posted of your prize last week so hope you get it soon..xxx
[aNNie]

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, fab design, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week, xxxx

Chrissy said...

A fabulous designed card Chris and I love the swoosh of ink and the pansies..gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Really love those flowers and the gorgeous colours you have used. A great design of card too.
I have entered the challenge, thank you for giving me the nod.

Kath x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Just love your design Chris on this pretty card....Joolsx

chrissy xx said...

WoW! It's BEAutiful..I LOve your design and such pretty flowers and define colours.
Must admit pansies are quite high on my love list.
Chrissyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Chris! I love the aperture bringing the focus to those central blooms. Gorgeous card design and that beautiful stamped background is truly fabulous! Beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo